Mwashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Training Spots

2 posters

Go down

General Training Spots Empty General Training Spots

Post  Kevin Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:50 am

I guess I'll make a simple list of training spots that I've experienced first hand, since people keep saying I'm haxing and leveling so fast LOL. There are many more things to do in the levels I've stated, I'm just listing what I did to level my Ranger from 1 ~ 126 so far. I'm also going to follow the same thing with my Dawn Warrior.

I forgot to add in that this guide is only useful if you don't mind missing at the first few levels at training there. I didn't mind though, and I don't think it was slow. If you kill in 2-3 hits, I think missing casually is fine. (Unless you attack epic slow.)

1 ~10 - Noob quests (Approx. 15 minutes)
10~15 - More noob quests (^)
15 ~ 30 - Mixed Golem Mini-dungeon (Maybe an hour, + or - a few)
30 ~ 35 - Mushroom Kingdom (Around an hour)
35 ~ 50 - CD's at Kerning Mall (Approx. Two hours)
50 ~ 55 - Trojans or Drakes
55 ~ 65 - Robos
65 ~ 70 - Omega Sector Plateons or Zeta Grays, respective for each certain class. Big map/jumping around or big map non-floating things. Each map has nice spawn here.
70 ~ x - Jesters. Now, I don't know when you can leave, because if you're a class with a skill like Arrow Rain, or Soul Driver, (or if you're a class that just no one can KS) then you can stay there until 90 if you wanted to. Since no one can KS you out.

The rest of this guide only applies if you stayed at Jesters until 90. Or if you hit the level requirement.

90 ~ 100 - Selkie Jrs. and Slimys at Mysterious Path 3. Didn't come here much. Too much KS.
100 ~ 120 - Pirates in Herb Town, or Lower levels of Ludi. If your class is comfortable with more spawn, less moving around, stay at Herb Town (Like I did, since I was a Ranger that could hit everything there, it's faster to stay at a place with a little less exp, but can control the map) or go to Ghost Pirates or Vikings in the later 11x's.

120 ~ Beyond until slow - Papalatus twice a day. If you can solo at 120, you'd be getting around 40% or higher each day.

Last edited by Kevin on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kevin
Kevin

Back to top Go down

General Training Spots Empty Re: General Training Spots

Post  Swordmaster Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:50 am

90-100: Selkie Jrs. and Slimys at Mysterious Path 3

You will miss like crazy if you go to Krus and Captains at your 90s.
Swordmaster
Swordmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:11 pm

Well remember that not all misses are actually 0 damage misses Razz (Unless they fixed that...)
Kevin
Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down