Mwashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave's Band Wagon Class

4 posters

Go down

Dave's Band Wagon Class Empty Dave's Band Wagon Class

Post  Noko Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 pm

The supreme class that is Band Wagoner!
Background Info
The Band Wagon class is unique in their ability to troll/rage/drool over all other classes!
The Band Wagoner can get their first job at level 20 Beginner in Henesys Free Market Entrance by talking to the NPC "Hene H.".
Furthermore Band Wagoners utilize all the stats and recommended stat build is to put 1 in every stat and then use the extra stat to specialize in an area of your choice. Band Wagoners are also unique in that they can use any equipment that they choose to, ignoring the stat requirement (except level).

=1st Job: Novice Wagoner=
You can advance at level 20. Upon advancement you get 1 skill point! ONE WHOLE SKILL POINT!
-Skills Available-
Equipment Lover: Utilize your Band Wagoner's spirit to equip any item your level or below.
Master Level 1

Spam Howl: Utilize your massive noob lungs to attack multiple monsters.
Master Level 10: -15 MP, 200% Damage on up to 5 mobs in a circular area around you, 20% Stun Chance, Mob Attk & M.Attk +10

Potion Lover: Consistently overdosing on potions led to an enhanced effect with all potions.
Master Level 10: 150% recovery, Effect Time +20%

Frenzied Sprint: Band Wagoner's spirit whips you up into a frenzy!
Master Level 10: -10 MP, move forward a certain distance

=2nd Job: Wagon Journeyman=
You can advance to Wagon Journeyman at level 30 by talking to Hene H. Your task is to beg someone for money and receive at least 1,000 meso (through trade).
On advancement you will receive another skill point!
-Skills Available-
Equipment Master: Your love for items has blossomed into nothing short of mastery. All equipment will be enhanced!
Pre-Requisite-Level 1 Equipment Lover
Master Level 20: Weapon Mastery 50%, Accuracy +60, Defense/M. Defense +50%,

Potion Junkie: Your addiction has spiraled out of control and you now receive unintended side-effects from drinking potions!
Pre-Requisite-Level 10 Potion Lover
Master Level 20: Every 10 potions, W.Attk & M.Attk +2, Defense/M.Defense +50, Speed +4, Jump+2. Stackable up to 10 times.

Bag Master: Your Band Wagoner's spirit leads to enhanced organizational skills.
Master Level 10: +4 slots to all item categories. Usable items able to stack 100 more.

Frenzied Dash: Band Wagoner's spirit buffs your Frenzied Sprint! (able to turn on and off, not spammable)
Pre-Requisite-Level 10 Frenzied Sprint
Master Level 20: -30 MP, Distance moved +150, Pushes 7 monsters with you for 250% damage

Weapon Strike: Utilize a special attack depending on the weapon you wield!
Master Level 30: -20 MP, Cooldown of 2 seconds Depending on weapon wielded:
1-H Sword: Spinning slash, hits 3 times on up to 4 mobs for 100% while moving forward
2-H Sword: Twin "Soul Blade"-like strikes, hits twice on up to 3 mobs for 160%
2-H Blunt: "Ground Smash"-like attack, smashes the ground to hit 5 mobs for 300%
1-H Blunt: A pico-pico hammer strikes your enemy for 350%, 50% stun chance
Spear: Wildly lunge forward with a stab, hit up to 6 enemies for 300% damage, -5% HP
PA: Wildly slam the ground with your weapon, hit up to 8 enemies for 280% damage, -8% HP
Dagger: Try and fail to copy "Savage Blow", hit 5 times for 70%, 60% chance to steal an item and meso
Katara: Try and fail to copy "Slash Storm", hit 2 times for 150% on up to 4 mobs while moving forward
Claw: Throw a "Drain" star, 350%, 40% of damage recovered as HP
Bow/Xbow: Try and fail to shoot an "Arrow Bomb", 500% damage on up to 8 surrounding mobs, -15% HP
Staff: Try and fail to use "Quadruple Blow", hit 4 times for 80% damage on up to 5 mobs, -5% HP
Wand: Uses a random element to attack, 200% damage. If lightning, stunned for 6 seconds. If fire, burn damage 50% for 6 seconds. If ice, frozen for 6 seconds. If poison, 50% damage for 6 seconds. If holy element, fully heals every thing on the map (all mobs and players, bosses will recover 10% HP)
Knuckle: Try and fail to use "Backspin Blow". Ends up spinning around in a circle and hits 3 times for 100% damage on every mob in the immediate surroundings. 100% stun rate for 2 seconds.
Gun: Try and fail to use "Recoil Shot", 300% damage on the mob in front of you. Band Wagoner will fall down and get damaged for -2% HP.

Spirit Booster: Use your Band Wagoner's spirit to boost your attack speed!
Master Level 20: -10 MP, 200 second duration

Body Mastery: Permanently boosts your maximum HP and MP!
Master Level 10: HP & MP +10%

=3rd Job: Wagon Master=
You can advance to Wagon Master at level 70 by talking to Hene H. You will be tasked to obtain your very own wagon.
Travel into Leafre to search for the mythical "Band Wagon". Upon defeating and capturing the "Band Wagon" return and talk to Hene H. to advance into a Wagon Master.
Upon advancement you will receive yet another SP.
-Skills Available-
Wagon Mastery: Summon the legendary "Band Wagon"! While mounted you can use all of your skills.
Master Level 30: -300 MP, Speed +60, W.Attk/M.Attk +20, Defense/M.Defense +200, 100% "Stance" effect, All 1st job and 2nd job skill base damages +200% for 300 seconds. Cooldown of 420 seconds.

Weapon Cycle: Register up to 4 different weapons to cycle through "Weapon Strike" with little delay!
Pre-requisite-Level 30 Weapon Strike
Master Level 20: 1st and 2nd job base skill damages +100%, 2 second delay between Weapon Strikes (after using weapon strike 4x in a row there will be 2 second cooldown period)
Weapons registered must be of a different type (cannot register a 1-H sword and another 1-H sword)

Noob Roar: Roar with your nooby 1337ness to debilitate your enemies.
Pre-Requisite-Level 10 Spam Howl
Master Level 20: -20 MP, 450% on up to 10 monsters on screen (nearest you first). Crit. rate on roared mob +50%, roared mob Attk/M.Attk -20, Def./M.Def -10%. Cooldown of 3 sec.

Band Rage: Fury at your Band Wagon ways raises your party's attack and crit. rate but lowers defense.
Pre-Requisite-Level 5 Noob Roar
Master Level 30: -50 MP, For every person in party: damage +1.6%, crit. +1.6%, defense/m.defense -2% for 300 seconds. If you are alone in the party there will be no effects.

Campfire: Set up a campfire to boost the parameters of everyone in the map.
Master Level 20: -20 MP, stats +20, speed +20, jump + 10, recover 50 HP and MP every 10 seconds, for 300 seconds. Cooldown of 300 seconds.
Any mob that walks through the campfire will be damaged once for 200% and suffer 60% burn for 10 seconds.

Wagon Dash: Using an immense burst of Band Wagoner's spirit, dash forward with your wagon in a frenzy. Can only be used while mounted on a wagon.
Pre-requisite-Level 20 Frenzied Dash
Master Level 30: -30 MP, Distance moved +250, push up to 15 monsters with 500% damage. Not spammable.

Wagon Camp: Immobilize your Band Wagon to greatly buff your wagon. Can only be used while mounted on a wagon.
Pre-requisite-Level 15 Wagon Mastery
Master Level 20: -20 MP, 100% "Stance" effect, damage +15%, defense/m.defense +20%, critical rate +20%

=4th Job: Wagon Lord=
Finally your long journey is paying off! At level 120 you can advance to Wagon Lord by talking to Hene H. You must go find another Wagon Lord and fame them in order to advance. Then go back and talk to Hene H. to hear a story about Band Wagoners. Alternatively you can pay 10 million meso. Congratulations on reaching Wagon Lord!
-Skills Available-
Maple Warrior: Increases the stats of all party members.
Master Level 30: -70 MP, Stats +15% for 900 seconds

Hero's Will: Cures you from being seduced.
Master Level 5: -30 MP, Cures abnormal status, 360 second cooldown.

Band Wagon: The pinnacle of a Band Wagoner, let your party members mount your "Band Wagon" to become a fearsome juggernaut!
Pre-Requisite-Level 30 Wagon Mastery
Master Level 30: Up to 6 party members can be mounted to receive all Wagon-based benefits. Band Rage's effects are further enhanced when party members are mounted on your wagon.

Hype Up: Hype up every thing on the map to increase their performance!
Master Level 20: -30 MP, All attack speeds +1 (mob and players), speed +20, jump +10, exp. gained 20%, for 300 seconds

Wagon Comet: Blow up your Band Wagon to deal massive damage. (Must be mounted on a wagon. Wagon Comet will prematurely end "Wagon Mastery")
Master Level 30: -200 MP, 1500% damage, critical rate 90%, 10% chance to instant kill all mobs on screen (excluding bosses). For every party member mounted, skill damage +100% on bosses.

Weapon Juggler: Your love of weapons pushes your abilities to the max. This skill will also be effected by Weapon Cycle and can be used in conjunction with Weapon Strike.
Pre-Requisite-Level 30 Weapon Strike
Master Level 30: -50 MP, Cooldown of 10 seconds. Depending on weapon wielded:
Swords: Intrepid Brandish, a combination of Intrepid Slash and Brandish. Hits 5 times for 150% damage on 5 monsters.
Blunts: Try and fail to use "Heavenly Hammer". 800% damage on 6 monsters on the screen
Spear: Try and fail to use "Buster". Hits 4 times for 250% on 4 monsters.
PA: Try and fail to use "Sacrifice". Hits a whopping 1200% damage at the cost of 15% HP
Dagger: Try and fail to use "Boomerang Step". Hits 2 times for 300% damage and has a 50% chance to poison for 50% damage over 20 seconds.
Katara: Try and fail to copy "Final Cut". Hits a whopping 1000% damage but you'll be incurably poisoned and receive a crazy skulls effect for 60 seconds receiving 100 damage every second.
Claw: Try to use "Avenger" but you overdo it. Throws a gigantic star and hits 10 mobs for 600% damage, and has a 50% chance to poison for 50% damage over 20 seconds.
Bow/Xbow: Try to use "Snipe, but you overdo it. Shoots a powerful arrow that deals a whopping 1300% damage but damage -10% for 10 seconds afterward.
Staff: Try and fail to use "Dark Genesis". A singly ray deals between 800%-1600% damage to a mob in front of you.
Wand: Uses either fire, ice, or holy elements to attack. A single strike will deal between 600%-1400% damage and depending on the element an effect will be produced as well. If fire strikes then the enemy will suffer 100% burn damage for 40 seconds. If ice strikes then the enemy will be frozen for 20 seconds and suffer decreased attack speed/frequency for 60 seconds after. If holy strikes then the enemy will have a 50% chance to be healed 20% and receive a 5% increase to their attack. The other 50% will deal an additional 600% damage. Furthermore a holy aura will permeate the stricken area and party members will be healed 10% every 10 seconds for 100 seconds.
Knuckle: Uses a "Dragon Strike"-like attack to deal 700% damage on 10 mobs in your surrounding area.
Gun: Takes out a cannon and fires it, dealing 1000% damage.

Band Wagoner's Spirit: The legendary Band Wagoner's spirit is yours! Annoy all those around you with your band wagony ways.
Master Level 30: -200 MP, able to s-mega. Cooldown of 1 week, cannot be effected by "Time Leap".

Band Wagoner's Joy: Band Wagoner's Joy increases the amount of meso that monsters drop.
Master Level 20: -50 MP, for 200 second, meso +100%

Band Wagoner's Love: Just kidding no one loves you Band Wagoner's.
Master Level 30: -200 MP, grant a player 2x EXP for 30 minutes. Cooldown of 1 week, cannot be effected by "Time Leap".

Potion Mastery: Your body is messssed up from all the potions you drink, but you can't stop drinking them!
Pre-Requisite-Potion Lover 10
Master Level 30: 200% Recovery, Effect Time +40%

Last edited by Noko on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noko
Noko
Admin

https://mwashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dave's Band Wagon Class Empty Re: Dave's Band Wagon Class

Post  whatdapile Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:14 pm

oh dave, you entertain me so <3
whatdapile
whatdapile

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryToilet Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 am

WAGON LORD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

i would quit mushroomia to play this class.

also wagon journeyman sounds sexi.
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noko Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:27 am

I'm really sad
I posted this twice on basil and no one responds
Am I posting in the wrong section or something

I worked really hard to write this; wasting away an hour and a half I shoulda used for homework
Noko
Noko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryToilet Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:30 am

omgosh gimme the link i give you free bumps.

do it in prime traffic time (~4pm pst?) in the general section.

you're so dedicated, div-dove. <3
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:33 am

As I have hw right now, I will read the rest later. BUT OMG, THIS JUST SCREAMS DAVID, and I would like to play this class. But I don't think I would ever reach 2nd job. Sad
Jason
Jason

Back to top Go down

Post  Noko Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:44 am

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1875666/0/New_Class_Band_Wagoner.html#

Idk how to post in general section or something...
Whenever I posted I would check main page and my thread would not be there
It makes me really sad, I really am very sad cause I don't want to keep posting duplicates
-edit-
Also please what is div-dove

And @Jason
This class is the best class ever
I would totally play it
Only Band Wagoners shouldn't be allowed to use "Band Wagon" with other Band Wagoners when they have a Band Wagon out as well.
Noko
Noko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryToilet Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

a few nights ago i had a dream that i checked your thread and it had 103 responses but you had already locked it so it was like basilhex.

i sware i actually did.
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noko Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:18 pm

I locked it and posted a new one but still no one comments
I gave up already and I'm just going to be emo about my hard work and creativity not being appreciate by the masses

Mushy is good enough <3

No but seriously I'm pretty emo over it
Noko
Noko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryToilet Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:27 pm

yeah i actually don't kno why people aren't reading/responding. i've seen plenty of those threads before they aren't like "OMGGGG"

maybe mr. basil just doesn't liek u? Sad
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noko Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:45 pm

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/1884524/1/NEW_JOB__Anti__KSers.html#

Look at this bullshit
How is THIS thread getting comments and mine gets zilch

Wtf am I doing wrong?
Noko
Noko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryToilet Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:10 am

maybe b/c it's like 1/100 the length of yours?

i don't know.

basilers are lazy.

maybe just call it "WAGON LORD" to get more attention. b/c wagon lord = serious lulz
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noko Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:18 am

No idc anymore
I'm just going to be emo because obviously the world doesn't like my hard work
Noko
Noko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryToilet Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 am

pls i love you and your wagon lords <3

don't EVER give up!!!!!111111111one11

i'd post it for u but angrytoilet and i fear copyright laws

Last edited by AngryToilet on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammarzNYAA)
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noko Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:32 am

No pls I'll just post it on NEXON FORUMZ OR SOMETHING DURHUR
Noko
Noko
Admin

Back to top Go down