Mwashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motherfucking read this shit here goddamn it hell yess titsdicks

3 posters

Go down

Motherfucking read this shit here goddamn it hell yess titsdicks Empty Motherfucking read this shit here goddamn it hell yess titsdicks

Post  FoxxyLoveshakes Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 pm

it's the site I'm using for me and my friends' RP. Rainy day? Wanna read samples of my work? well look no further!

Cruelangel.forumotion.com

Foxxy Loveshakes is me. everyone else is my friend. IRL friend. I do good character development. My character sheets are superior.

I AM BOSS.
FoxxyLoveshakes
FoxxyLoveshakes

Back to top Go down

Motherfucking read this shit here goddamn it hell yess titsdicks Empty Re: Motherfucking read this shit here goddamn it hell yess titsdicks

Post  AngryToilet Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:49 pm

took a peek at one thread....i dont get it but i bookmarked the site Motherfucking read this shit here goddamn it hell yess titsdicks 186518

will read laters

also i can't stop listening to those two songs roger LOL. i like them more each time ;3
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Motherfucking read this shit here goddamn it hell yess titsdicks Empty Re: Motherfucking read this shit here goddamn it hell yess titsdicks

Post  FoxxyLoveshakes Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Didn't I told you? Otetsu is teh secks, and Luka makes Hatsune Miku look like a high-pitched, whiny bitch. COmbine the forces of Oh-SEX-U and Megurine Luka... and you get art. For your ears.
FoxxyLoveshakes
FoxxyLoveshakes

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryToilet Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:34 am

i-i don't understand. but i like it. yes. Razz

tell me about your life roger alien
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FoxxyLoveshakes Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:59 pm

My life, huh? Well...

I'm still a furry. Not nearly as furry as I once was, I guess I got used to it. I don't do furry roleplaying anymore, since I'm completely burned out from any sort of sexual RP.

I only recently got back into animu and mango, I was into it 9th grade then I stopped. Now, however, I'm proud to announce that I have watched my 100th series. Hooray! I'm officially past entry level. My tastes are quite femenine. I am unfortunately a moefag, I watch slice of life like it's the most amazing thing in the world. I watch Ecchi since i'm still a man and like boobies. All of my favorite anime make me sad in some way. I gravitate towards romantic comedies and I can't get enough of the Tsundere archetype.

I like to roleplay and I'm badass at it.

I aspire to be an author and I think I'll do alright.

Still love pokemon. Still love Gardevoir.

I like playing RPGs more than anything else. And I like my characters to be females. Preferably little girls.

I like little girls in general. Anime only, please.

I've been getting more and more lazy as the years have gone by. Goddamn I'm getting old.

On that note, I'm finally 18. Time to go buy a pack of cigarettes and never smoke a single one. WOO!

I like Vocaloid music but I don't like the Vocaloid fanbase. A bunch of landwhales worshiping Hatsune Miku is my greatest fear. Unfortunately, my dream is a reality and everyone hates Vocaloid fans thanks to them.

My Zombie RP is going well and I like it a lot.

Other than my strange hobbies and fetishes, I'm really quite boring. I sing sometimes, I draw stuff, I write once every blue moon.

Is there anything in specific that you wanna know? I think I covered a lot of it.

FoxxyLoveshakes
FoxxyLoveshakes

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryToilet Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:16 am

oh lordy.

furry...i am so afraid of you roger.

garts on ur 100th <3 tragedy junkies <3

you want to be an author?! omg that's awesome. i remember you were telling me about that robot maid story, did you ever finish that one? i'd be interested in reading it.

mog go talk to dave about pokemon LOL

little girls...pls

hehe old. 19 is the legal smoking age here, it's 18 in the states? wowow

speaking of vocaloid can you offer any more susggestions for me if i liked the one you liked the best and the wowaka one?

unless there's anything else you want to share Motherfucking read this shit here goddamn it hell yess titsdicks 186518
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noko Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:41 pm

AngryToilet wrote:mog
Pls
Noko
Noko
Admin

https://mwashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum