Mwashi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know and I don't want to know and...well I just don't really know

4 posters

Go down

I don't know and I don't want to know and...well I just don't really know Empty I don't know and I don't want to know and...well I just don't really know

Post  Noko Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:57 am

AUDITORY WARNING (from angrytoilet) : turn your sound down or your ears will die at the end. yw in advance.

Last edited by AngryToilet on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : auditory warning)
Noko
Noko
Admin

https://mwashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I don't know and I don't want to know and...well I just don't really know Empty Re: I don't know and I don't want to know and...well I just don't really know

Post  AngryToilet Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:04 am

AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

I don't know and I don't want to know and...well I just don't really know Empty Re: I don't know and I don't want to know and...well I just don't really know

Post  whatdapile Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 pm

i dont know what this is
i didnt watch it
but i think dave should reenact it.
definitely. :nods:
whatdapile
whatdapile

Back to top Go down

Post  AngryToilet Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:00 am

whatdapile wrote:i dont know what this is
i didnt watch it
but i think dave should reenact it.
definitely. :nods:

this.
AngryToilet
AngryToilet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noko Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Hahaha no :D
Plus I don't have a mic
Noko
Noko
Admin

https://mwashi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  aquwin Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:54 pm

well, i has mic and webcam..but i still agree, no, no one should have to or want to do THAT
aquwin
aquwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum